Brew Review

I'm back with my third brew review post (you can see the other ones here and here. But before I get to my review, here's a mug I found while running errands that I should probably purchase.  #truth  Also, today, I am linking up with Sweet Little Ones for Tuesday Talk.


Ok, peeps. Onto the important stuff. I have three words for you:  Philz Mint Mojito. This will change your coffee drinking experience.


Sadly, there are not too many Philz locations in the U.S., and most of them are in California.  I was introduced to this coffee shop when I was up north in San Francisco. My friend insisted that I had to try their best selling iced mint mojito latte, so I did. And it was amazing! It sounds wonky (who would think to mix mint AND coffee, right?!), but it's delicious. It tastes just like it sounds: minty mojito flavor and iced coffee.


Here is a link to the Philz locations throughout the U.S.  Hopefully there is one near you so discover the awesomeness that is Philz. :)

Jasmin

2 comments

  1. I've never enjoyed coffee until one of my best friends forced me to try her cup, and I really liked it! I'm patiently waiting for the cooler weather here in central Texas so I can enjoy some!

    ps: I nominated you in my blog post today! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same way! I thought coffee was gross until I tried it in college and was hooked. Thanks so much for the nomination! Going there now to see. :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!