Brew Review

Hello!

This week has been so busy at work that I have been unable to post anything. And to make matters worse, I injured my back at the gym so I am hobbling around like an old person. I guess that means I'll have more time to blog since I won't be at the gym.  

Since it's mid-week, it's time for the second weekly brew review!  This review was inspired by the cold brew I had this morning:  Chameleon Cold Brew Mocha Coffee.  I first discovered this cold brew at Sprouts (a store I LOVE, by the way-- I visit there weekly for fresh produce), and I had to try it because it's mocha flavored BUT without any sugar (I prefer my coffee unsweetened since adding milk tends to make the drink naturally sweet).


While this coffee isn't as strong as the one I posted about last week, it's super smooth tasting with just the right amount of unsweetened chocolate.  It tastes a bit like drinking chocolate milk with a mild hint of coffee.  The bottle it comes in has 4 ounce markers on the side, so you can always accurately pour 4 ounces of the concentrate and then either add equal parts milk or water (I prefer milk because it makes the drink creamier).  Then just add a few ice cubes and your morning coffee is ready for consumption!  



If you don't have a Sprouts near you, you can also find this at Target (though for some reason I didn't find it on the Target website).  You can also order directly from the company's website (they are an Austin-based company).  This cold brew flavor comes in a 32 oz bottle (makes 8 drinks), or a smaller 16 oz bottle (makes 4 drinks).

 Happy Wednesday!

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!