Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! I hope you all had a great week. It's been rainy here in Southern California so I'm hoping the sunny forecast for Saturday and Sunday sticks. Here are my favorites for the week:

1. My new coffee table decor! I updated my coffee table after about 5 years of staring at the old decor and love it! I posted about it here. Here is the after:

Items shown: Tray (similar), Flowers (similar), Chanel Book, Acrylic Coasters w/gold base (sold out at Z Gallerie, similar here), Candle (same scent but different jar design)

2. This beautiful, floral ruffle top. I will be wearing it for Easter and spring. It will look great with white pants or even light pink pants, and I like that it's longer in the back.

3. I love all things cats, so when I received this key top as a gift, I put it on my house key. So cute!


4. This hair mask. I received it as a sample from Ulta and decided to try it after reading the reviews. It's an Australian brand and smells AMAZING! But apart from the smell, I love how soft it leaves my hair. I use it twice a week and will be purchasing the full size when my sample runs out.

Have a great weekend!

Jasmin

2 comments

  1. Aw, that little key topper is adorable. I like the look of your coffee table too. Hope you have an awesome week!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!