Coffee Table Update

I don't know about you, but interior decorating stresses me out! When I bought my house 5 or so years ago, I didn't give much thought into decorating, per say. I did do a lot of remodeling when I moved in (kitchen cabinets, installing wood flooring instead of carpet, new paint, new fixtures, etc) but didn't give much thought to interior decorating. I find it so hard because it LOOKS so easy (no thanks to Pinterest, btw), but is actually really hard. Things like mixing metals, fabrics, etc is so confusing. I see others do it and it looks amazing, but when I try to pull it off it looks odd.

I finally decided to update my coffee table and go for a more Pinterest-worthy look, so I thought I would share. If I can do it, anyone can! ;) What do you think?

Before:

After:
 
Items shown: Tray (similar), Flowers (similar), Chanel Book, Acrylic Coasters w/gold base (sold out at Z Gallerie, similar here), Candle (same scent but different jar design)

Thanks for stopping by!

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!