Friday Favorites

It's starting to feel more and more like Fall daily...and you know what that means:


:)

That brings us to my list of favorites for the week, of which #1 is very relevant.

1. Peet's coffee dark chocolate pumpkin mocha. It's pumpkin. It's mocha. 'Nuff said.

 

2. I have my go-to favorite scents that I use daily or for special occasions (see a blog post I did on that here), but Sephora sent me a sample of this in the mail and it's a new favorite. I will be buying the full size once my sample finishes. Bonus: The bottle is so pretty.

3. Blue Apron food delivery service. I've used Hello Fresh before (see my review here), so I wanted to try this alternative. It's proven to be just as yummy. I made two dishes below so far.

Blackened Chicken with Zucchini Rice, Corn & Cherry Tomatoes

Brown Butter & Thyme Gnocchi with Maitake Mushrooms, Corn & Swiss Chard

4. This scarf. It just screams Fall. :)

5. Fresh flowers. These are currently on my living room table.

 

Have a great weekend!

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!