Favorite Scents

Today, I am linking up with Sweet Little Ones for "Tuesday Talk" and sharing my six favorite scents.  I generally tend to stick to one scent for a while until I get sick of it, and then I switch to another one for a few months, and so forth. I would have to say my two absolute favorite scents are Viktor & Rolf's Flower Bomb (which I wear mostly in the spring and summer months) and Thierry Mugler's Alien (which I wear mostly in the fall and winter months).  When wearing these two scents, I always use the matching body lotion or cream, which makes such a huge difference because the scent tends to last the whole day.


1.  Victor & Rolf Flower Bomb
This is the first perfume that became a favorite of mine.  I discovered it about 9 years ago while flipping through a magazine that had a sample of it.  One whiff of it and I was hooked!  I purchased it the next day.  The body cream that I use with their perfume is this one.  It's a bit thicker than the body lotion, so a little goes a long way, which is good because the cream is pricier than the lotion.


Notes:  Sambac Jasmine, Centifolia Rose, Cattleya Orchid, Ballerina Freesia, Patchouli.
Style:  Oriental. Gourmand. Floral.

2.  Thierry Mugler Alien
I get so many compliments on this scent and always have people asking me what I am wearing.  The body lotion that I use with their perfume is this one.


Notes:  Solar Accord, Sambac Jasmine, Green Notes, Cashmeran, Vanilla, Transparent Amber.
Style:  Mysterious. Soothing. Magnetic.

3.  Michael Kors
This is the scent that you smell as soon as you walk into a Michael Kors store.  Yum!


Notes:  Dewy Freesia, Tamarind, Chinese Osmanthus, Incense, Fresh Tuberose, White Wings Peony, Blue Orris, Arum Lilies, Cashmere Woods, Musk, Vetiver Haiti.
Style:  Sophisticated. Sensual. Warm.

4.  Armani Code (Pour Femme)
This used to be my second favorite scent after Flower Bomb, until I was introduced to Alien.  I still love wearing this in the summer, though, to change things up.


Notes:  Blood Orange, Ginger, Pear Sorbet, Sambac Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Seringa Flower, Lavender Honey, Precious Woods Complex, Vanilla.
Style:  Fresh. Sexy. Feminine.

5.  Paco Rabanne Lady Million
My dad bought this for me from Europe as a gift.  I love the way the bottle looks and is shaped.


Notes:  Neroli, Lily of the Valley, Gardenia, Hyacinth, Patchouli, Honey.
Style:  Determined. Brilliant. Playful.

6.  Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium
This is the newest scent that I have.  I received a deluxe sample of it from Sephora and immediately loved it!  Once I finish the sample, I plan on purchasing the full sized bottle.


Notes:  Coffee Accord, Orange Blossom, Cedarwood Essence, Patchouli Essense.
Style:  Addictive. Floral. Energetic.

If you have any favorite scents, please share!  I love hearing what other people spritz on. 

Jasmin

1 comment

  1. Hi Jasmin- Flower Bomb one of my favorites. I currently wear Repetto's Eau de Parfum and absolutely love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!