Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! I'm so glad the weekend is here. Here are my favorites for the week.

1. Starbucks is bringing back their Birthday Frappuccino to mark frappuccino's 21st birthday. The drink is only available from April 28th to May 2nd. I usually don't drink frappucchio's (too much sugar, not enough coffee), but this one tastes just like a birthday cake that it's worth the calories. It's a combination of vanilla and hazelnut, with pink whipped creme.



2. This face mask.  I received a sample of it with my last Sephora order and tried it last night after reading the rave reviews. I loved it, in particular because it doesn't overly dry your face and you don't get that super tightening feeling like with other masks.  And it was super easy and not messy to apply. My normal go-to mask is this one, but I've found that it dries my face too much, it's super pricey, it makes a mess to put it on and get it off, and if you don't use the entire jar in a quick amount of time, the contents inside will dry out.

3. This heart-warming story I read about Chobani's CEO.  I eat Chobani every morning for breakfast (I add some granola and blueberries to it), so it was awesome to read this story about how the CEO is giving back to his workers. We need more CEO's like him.

4. Chameleon Cold Brew Coffee is on sale!  For those of you who have a Sprouts Farmers Market near you, Chameleon's Cold Brew Coffee is on sale this week (it's half off, so stock up!). For those who haven't tried it, it's a must! It's one of my favorite cold brews.  I did a review post on it here.


5. And finally, this meme.  So funny!  I laugh every time I see it.


Have a great weekend!

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!