Friday Favorites

Good morning! It has been nothing but non-stop work, work, and more work lately, but at least it's Fri-YAY!  And since it's Friday, here are my current favorites.

1. Pumpkin Spice!
Sorry, I had to. I know there's probably someone out there reading this and thinking, she must be a crazy pumpkin spice lady like everyone else. Yes, it's true. I shamelessly love my pumpkin spice. I had my first one of the season last week from Peet's Coffee, but opted to get it iced since it's still ridiculously hot here in southern California (but I'm hoping for cooler weather once Fall begins).


2.  Fall Nail Polish
I love the Fall because of all the rich nail polish colors, and I've already started going dark even though Fall has yet to start.  One of my favorite polishes is "Vamp" by Chanel.  Chanel's polishes are super pricey, but I find that my manicure lasts so much longer and hardly chips when I use the polish, so it's worth the price.  You can find Vamp and other colors here.


3.  Lay's Truffle Fries Chips
Each year, Lay's has a "Do Us a Flavor" contest where contestants submit new and unique flavors, and then the contest is narrowed down to 4 finalists that consumers vote on.  I found this flavor at Target, and let me tell you, if you are a fan of truffle fries like I am, you will probably inhale an entire bag in one sitting.  These chips have a subtle truffle flavor that you will love.


4.  Dangerous Betrayal:  The Vendetta That Sank Titanic by Bill Blowers
I've always been fascinated with Titanic and the circumstances surrounding her sinking.  This is a fictional book that tells the story of "what if" there was some other reason or motive behind Titanic's sinking.  Although it's a fictional mystery/thriller, it has lots of historical details and figures.  It was a pager turner for me and I finished it in about a week.  You can purchase the book here.


5. Voluspa Candles
Being that Fall is soon approaching, I have started lighting candles again in my house.  It's one of my favorite things to do in the evenings when I'm reading, relaxing, or catching up on my shows.  Voluspa candles smell amazing...I have yet to purchase a scent I don't like.  I'm current burning the Makassar Ebony and Peach one that I purchased from Nordstrom over Christmas. One whiff of this yummy scent and you'll be hooked too. Although I'm not sure if this specific scent is still available, other ones can be found here.

6.  Fall Sales!
J. Crew is having a Fall sale right now through the weekend.  See my previous post on some of my favorites.  Bath & Body Works is also have a great sale.  You can stock up on, what else, pumpkin lotions like these. :)

Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!

Jasmin

1 comment

  1. Your blog is equally as cute! I love coffee!! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!