J. Crew Sale!

One of my favorite stores, J. Crew, is having a sale starting tomorrow just in time for Fall. In stores and on-line, you can get 25% off your purchase on select items from September 18 through September 20, 2015, by using the code SHOPNOW.

Here are some of my favorites that I'm eyeballing.

Clara Dress in Silk Chiffon
This is perfect for a summer wedding, bridal shower, or baby shower. I love this color (duh!).


Chateau Parka in Stadium-Cloth
This would be perfect for Fall and Winter.


Ava Tumbled Leather Ballet Flats
Continuing my obsession with all things pink...how cute are these?  They look super comfy too.  Sometimes, it's all about the flats.



Collection Cashmere Long Open Cardigan Sweater
Because I love cashmere...that is all.



Ankle Zip Leggings 
These would be perfect for lounging around in on the weekend.



Happy shopping!


Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!