Outdoor Summer Wedding

I blogged about another wedding weekend recently, and this past weekend, it was wedding number two out of three for me for the year. I always love going to weddings, especially to see all the pin-worthy decor and beautiful flowers.

This wedding was beautiful and held outdoors at Hummingbird Nest Ranch (my first outdoor wedding!). The twinkling lights under the tent reminded me so much of the wedding from the movie Father of the Bride, which I have love since I was a little girl.  Remember this scene from the movie?  Love!



Love the twinkling lights.  So pretty at night. 

   

The centerpieces had fresh fruit at the base.  Very creative. 


My favorite part: the wedding favors.  I was a bridesmaid in a wedding last year for one of my best friends and she too did cacti as the wedding favor for each guest.  Our bouquets also had mini-cacti in them which tied everything together.  I think this is a great idea, because you can plant these, watch them grow, and then always remember the weddings these came from.  I plan to put this one in the same pot as the one from the wedding last year.


Have a fabulous day!

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!