Santa Barbara Weekend

One of my good friends was married two weeks ago in one of my favorite SoCal cities...Santa Barbara! It was an enjoyable weekend filled with good friends, good food, and beautiful views.

The ceremony and reception were held on the grounds of the beautiful Fess Parker resort. How about this lovely view, eh? Not too shabby.


I found the most amazing gluten free bakery called Lilac Patisserie (and I'm not even gluten-intolerant). I didn't have a chance to sample their cakes that everyone raves about, but I did try this coffee crumb cake, and it was amazing! Go visit here the next time you're in Santa Barbara on State Street.


And speaking of sweets, I was introduced French chocolates made in Santa Barbara a few years ago (Chocolats du Cali Bressan)that look like little pieces of art work. I received a gift box of their chocolate for Christmas one year and I finally ventured into their shop.


Finally, did you know Nordstrom cafe has a Strawberry Lemonade that's not on the menu that you can order? It's now my new favorite non-coffee drink.


Happy almost Friday!

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!