Being One with Nature

The weather today was absolutely beautiful: clear and sunny, but not too warm...the perfect weather for hiking! Now mind you, I haven't been hiking since grade school. This is a fact I admit I am ashamed to share, as living in California provides for more than an abundant amount of trails, hikes, and beautiful outdoor parks.

I'll admit I was a bit nervous about the various bugs I'd encounter (I've never been a fan of bugs, as history has shown), but the hike was lovely. I went with a couple of girlfriends and the hour long hike was an awesome workout (hello, dormant glute and quad muscles!). Below are some pictures taken via camera phone.

Happy weekend everyone! Enjoy the sunshine.







Jasmin

1 comment

  1. gorgeous! i can't wait to get out for a hike once nashville stops drowning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!