Favorite Trader Joe's Items

One store I visit weekly is Trader Joe's. It's one of those stores I love going to because they constantly have new items that I didn't know I needed (or wanted) until I get to the store. I rarely stick to the items on my list when I shop there because everything looks so great. So for today's post, I thought I would share what some of my favorite Trader Joe's items are (note: some are seasonal).

1. Cauliflower pizza crust. I did a review of this item on my blog, which you can find here.



2.  Soyaki.  I love using this as a marinade for meats, or stir-frying veggies with it.
3. Cold Brew. Trader Joe's has several different types of cold brews that I have tried. The best one, in my opinion, is the Dark French Roast. I have it by adding a ratio of 1 part cold brew to 3 parts skim milk. There's also a cold brew kit where you can brew your own cold brew at home using coffee bags that is pretty good.




4. Dark Chocolate Mini Heart Cookies. These were a seasonal item for Valentine's Day and I'm so bummed they no longer carry them. They. are. amazing.


5.  Hot Cocoa Dunkers. This was a limited edition item for summer and fall. I was SO SAD when I found out it was no longer available. Fingers crossed they have this next year.


6. Ezekiel bread. I love the cinnamon raisin flavor which is delicious made as French Toast.


7. Secco.  These (alcoholic) drinks are great for summer because they are light and fruity.  Just chill lightly and serve!  My favorite flavors are peach and mango.


8.  Sriracha Ranch Dressing.  I love all things Sriracha and this dressing is great on a southwestern style salad.


9. Recipe #99 Traditional Marinara Sauce. This is hands down my favorite marinara sauce. I use it for bolognaise, pastas, and my cauliflower pizza.


10. Thai-style Carrot and Sweet Potato soup. This is my favorite soup there. It's healthy and has so much flavor!


11.  All things pumpkin!  Yes, I'm one of those crazy pumpkin people when Fall rolls around.  My favorite pumpkin items from Trader Joe's are the pumpkin biscotti (excellent with cold brew), pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin pancakes, and pumpkin cookie butter.




I would love to know what some of your favorite Trader Joe's items are. Please comment below to share the yummy goodness that is all things Trader Joe's. :)

Jasmin

2 comments

  1. I love this post. ❤️ Have a great weekend.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Have a great weekend as well and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!