Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! Here are my favorites for the week:

1. I've heard a lot of Jo Malone but had never purchased any of their items (they are know for their unisex colognes and candles in particular). I received a sample of one of their fragrances in the mail and loved it so much that I purchased this cologne (it smells super fresh) and the matching body cream.


2. I have dark under-eye circles no matter how much sleep I get or how much water I drink (thank you genetics), so I try my best to cover them up with a really good concealer. My go-to is usually this one, but I recently discovered this one that not only conceals, but also brightens. I find that a lot of times with certain concealers, they do conceal, but then leaves a dark shadow also.  With this one, you can tell a difference because it also brightens.  Win win! :) I also like to wear it on days when I have no foundation on to brighten up the under-eye area.

3. As you already know, Home Goods is one of my favorite stores. I picked up this enormous candle by DW Home last week that should last me through the rest of the summer. It smells like a day at the beach (the scent is blue marine).


4.  My new Erin Condren planner arrived!  I didn't order one at the beginning of the year so come June, I decided to order one for July 2018 to December 2019.  This time I went for the rose gold binding.  Isn't it pretty?  You can customize the cover to add your name (I blocked out my last name in the picture for privacy reasons) or anything else you want (e.g. a quote, a date, etc.). For those who love all things organized like I do, her planners are a must!  She also offers a lot of accessories that can help you with planning different things.


Have a great weekend!

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!