Friday Favorites - Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Edition

Today's Friday favorites features my picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, which is open for early access to cardholders from July 12th to the 19th.  After that, it will open to the general public on July 20th until August 5th.  Here are my favorite items from the sale that I picked up:

1. This adorable Free People top.

2. This GloPro set. I have heard such good things about it and am excited to try it. I'll do a review of what I think once I've used it for a while.

3. My favorite shampoo and conditioner is also on sale. This is second year it's been on sale so I always stock up on it.

4. This cute top that can be worn to work or casually. I love the length and pattern.

5.  And because I love lounging around in sweats and a comfy top around the house, I ordered these bottoms and this top.


Have a great weekend!

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!