Friday Favorites

Man, it has been a minute! I find that when life gets busy, the blog is the first thing that suffers. Sad right? I'm back with my favorites for the week.

1. You know all the hype around the cronut when it first debuted? It's warranted. I was a skeptic until I tried one recently, and it was a raspberry flavored, which I normally hate. But this was delicious! More cronuts please! Those in the Los Angeles area can visit Dominique Ansel's bakery here which sells cronuts (among other delicious treats).



2. I was flying Delta a few months ago and the snacks they give out are from Nature Box.  My snack came with a coupon for a promotion, so I used it to try some Nature Box products.  Of the ones that came, my favorites were the Chocolate Nom Noms and the Sourdough Cheddar Pretzels.




3. JW Marriot Dessert Springs.  I miss this resort, the views, and their buffet brunch by the pool.  It's the perfect place to visit if you just want to chill and vege by the pool.






4.  This adorable dress I bought for an upcoming wedding.  Cute no?

Have a great weekend!

Jasmin

2 comments

  1. I'm glad you're back. Blessings. Come say hi.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will be sure to pop by your blog. :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!