Friday Favorites

I am back! Mainly because my account was hacked (insert angry face here) and it took a while for google to recover it. In the meantime, I couldn't log into my blog to post. But on a brighter note, HAPPY FRIDAY! This week has been brutal so I'm looking forward to relaxing this weekend. Here are my favorites for the week:

1. After seeing so much hype about the BBG online, I decided to take the plunge and try it (it costs around $20/month to use the Sweat app). I'm fairly fit so I wasn't too worried, but HOLY MOLY, that program is no joke! It's only about 30 minutes per day but the exercises work you hard! What I like is that it takes all the thinking out of it and you just follow the plan. Here's what my workout week will look like next week (LISS refers to low interval training, i.e. cardio).


2. Although I'm not a huge fan of seafood (I mainly like shrimp but am now allergic to it), I've decided I should start trying to incorporate more fish into my diet. I bought wild Alaskan salmon last week and made it in the oven with a marinade of fresh garlic, lemon, a little bit of olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, and red pepper flakes. It was delicious!


3. Rainbow cake. Enough said.


4.  This dress.  How pretty would this be for a summer wedding or bridal shower?  LOVE.

Have a great weekend!

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!