What's Up Wednesday

How is April coming to an end? It feels like the month flew by. Since it's the last Wednesday of the month, I am linking up with Shay for "What's Up Wednesday," which consists of answering the following questions.


1. What I'm Eating This Week
I made a HUGE (and I mean HUGE) pot of healthy turkey chili in my crock pot because I was craving it. I ended up doubling the recipe because I figured I could have it daily for dinner the whole week (I'm a creature of habit and don't mind eating the same thing daily as long as I enjoy it), so the crock pot ended up spilling over at hour four. #cookingfail Although it took forever to clean up, it was still worth it. I make this recipe with lean ground turkey and then top it with low fat cheese, green onions, and fresh cilantro. Yum!

 

2. What I'm Reminiscing About
My San Diego trip last month. It was lovely.

3. What I'm Loving
Have those of you in the LA/OC area heard of Mini Monster? It's a boba/coffee place that I tried recently. What drew me were the cute light bulb shaped bottles that you can purchase at the store to drink your coffee in (and then take home and keep). Cute, no? And they're under $3.

 

4. What I've Been Up To
Spring cleaning and organizing! I organize my closet twice a year and just did so recently. I wrote a whole post on this which you can read here.


5. What I'm Dreading
The really hot weather that will come with summer (I'm talking 100 degree F plus stuff). It's only April and last week it was 95 degrees F. Too hot too soon!

6. What I'm Working On
After being sick with the flu for three weeks+, I am working on getting back to working out. The first time I went back after my sickness-fueled hiatus, I seriously felt like I had been hit by a truck. How is it we get so out of shape so fast? Not cool.

7. What I'm Excited About
My new pink coffee socks.  So me, right?  It's actually boba but no one can tell the difference. ;) You can find them here.


8. What I'm Watching/Reading
I am planning to start watching Dancing With the Stars next Monday (an all-new athlete version will start). I'm also planning on finishing the last two seasons of Scandal. I know, I am WAY behind since the finale just aired a few weeks ago, but I've been avoiding spoilers.

9. What I'm Listening To
I pretty much listen to KIIS FM in my car on the way to and from work. It's upbeat music that puts me in a good mood.

10. What I'm Wearing
I just got this cardigan over the weekend in my favorite color (yay!), so of course I had to wear it to work today. :)

11. What I'm Doing This Weekend
I am having dinner with one of my former coworkers-turned-good-friend. I can't wait to see her and catch up!

12. What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month
Visiting Santa Barbara! It's one of my favorite cities in California after San Francisco.

13. What Else is New
I bought the Magic Bullet Nutribullet and it has been life changing!  No more needing to wash a huge blender when I'm making one small shake in the morning before work when I don't have time to clean up.

 

Have a great day!

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!