Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! The weather in southern California has been crazy lately-- it was mid 80s on Monday and today it's windy and cold. Boo. I can't wait for more consistent Spring weather. Anyways, here are my favorites for the week:

1. My new Magic Bullet NutriBullet. I already have a big Ninja blender, but it's too much cleanup and mess during the week when I just want to make a small smoothie before running out the door to work. The magic bullet blends so quickly and there's so much less to clean up-- you blend directly into the cup you will be drinking from, so all you have to clean are the blades.

One of my favorite smoothies to make consists of:
  • 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
  • 1/2 cup of frozen pineapple
  • half a banana
  • 1/2 cup of Trader Joe's Orange Peach Mango juice
 

2. And speaking of Trader Joe's, I already love their Soyaki sauce for things such as stir-fry veggies, chicken, etc. They now have Island Soyaki, which is a slightly sweeter version of the original that can be used as a marinade for meat, poultry, fish, tofu, etc. 


3. The Shopbop sale that is currently going on is pretty good (up to 25% off on select styles).  I picked up these sandals for summer because I think they look cute AND are probably super comfy.

4. I finally finished my closet organization for Spring (I purge my closet twice a year) and it feels so good to have everything organized again. I did a post on this yesterday which you can read here.

5. I believe the Sephora VIB Rouge sale starts today. I will be buying this hair product to try because I have heard nothing but rave reviews about it. Every single person I know who uses it swears by it. Although I don't color my hair, I have heard it is good for ALL hair types because of its amazing repair properties. I will do a post reviewing this product after it comes and I have used it a few times. If you have used this product, let me know in the comments below if you like it.

Have a great weekend!

Jasmin

1 comment

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!