Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! I am back. I was hit with the flu pretty hard for two weeks and still don't feel 100%, but I am slowly recovering. Here are my favorites for the week:

1. Saks Fifth Avenue is having their Friends & Family Sale which means 25% off selected clothing and accessories. I ordered these sandals for summer and this structured bag.

2. I bought an Apple Watch a few weeks ago and love it! It only comes with one rubber band, so I was on the hunt for a band that was a bit more formal. I came across this shop on Instagram and ordered a Louis Vuitton watch strap (to match my purse!). What's great about this shop is that he hand-makes custom watch straps using old, authentic LV bags.


3. I am a huge fan of girl scout cookies, especially the thin mints. This candy bar tastes JUST like that and even better.


4.  And finally, for those who live in the L.A. area, Dominique Ansel (the guy who invented the cronut) has opened a bakery at the Grove.  His pastries are not only delicious, but look like beautiful works of art.  Case in point:  this chestnut rose cassis mont blanc that I tired last week.


Have a great weekend!

Jasmin

2 comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!