Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! It's a short weekend for me (I'm traveling for work on Sunday) but I'm still so glad the weekend is here. Here are my favorites for the week.

1. In honor of National Coffee Day (I joke that it's my second birthday), I had an iced pumpkin spice latte. It is finally Fall, after all, but I had to get it iced because it was 90 degrees out today.  To see which chains are offering free coffee and other deals in honor of the day, click here.


2. Voodoo Doughnuts. Guys, I don't even like doughnuts, but these are amazing. They are a Portland-based doughnut shop that opened a small shop in Hollywood recently. I have no idea the flavors of the ones I purchased (they were recommended by the cashier) but they had peanut butter on them. And anything with peanut butter is a go for me. Bonus: the cute pink box they come in.



3. This cologne. It's a unisex scent that is amazing. Sadly, this will have to go on my Christmas wish list because it's so pricey.


4. For those who love natural beauty and hair care products, this special formula tea tree shampoo from Maple Holistics is amazing. I will do a separate review of the product soon, but if you'd like to get a free sample, click here.


Have a great weekend!

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!