Happy New Year! How is it 2017 already?! I feel like December flew by! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. As always, I'm linking up with Shay for my Friday Favorites.
1. This nail polish. The saleslady at Nordstrom saw that I had on dark colored polish and recommended this one to me. It's a deep purple that's perfect for winter.
2. This YSL perfume. It smells so good-- warm and feminine. It's on my Sephora likes list until I decide to purchase it.
3. A new, non-chain coffee shop opened near my house and they have the cutest baked goods and cookies. Example: I piked up this adorable Chewbacca gingerbread cookie before Christmas. It's a Wookie Cookie! ;)
4. And while we're on the Star Wars theme, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story is another favorite of mine this week. I saw it on Saturday and LOVED it. I've always loved episodes 4, 5 and 6, and this movie brought so much more meaning to episode 4 after seeing the struggle the rebels went through. Go see it!
5. And finally, this Christmas mask I received. So me. #notamorningperson
Have a great weekend!