2016 Year in Review

I'm still getting used to writing 2017. Here's a look back at my 2016 by month. I enjoyed the travels and events along the way.

January - Participated in my gym's annual Boot Camp.  So motivating!  Started eating more healthfully.  I also finally caved in and joined Snap Chat.  I'm sure I will regret the latter one day.  #soaddiciting




February - Visited Lake Arrowhead.



March - Baby shower fun and other events with friends.


April - The month of Broadway. I saw Book of Mormon and Kinky Boots with friends, followed by dinner at Eva Longoria's restaurant Beso in Hollywood.




May - My best friend visited me from Phoenix.  My mom also visited and we took strolls around the neighborhood, enjoying the longer days and warmer weather.



June - Visited the Getty Villa in Malibu.




July - Finally did the Warner Brother's Studio tour in Burbank (I felt like such a tourist!) and attended a Conan Show taping. AND I was Peet's coffee customer of the week and was rewarded with free coffee for a week. #personalmilestone ;)







August - I was off to San Francisco for work (and some play!). Loved all the independent coffee shops there. Also attended the L.A. Food and Wine Festival in downtown. Yum!











September - Viewed the Dali sculptures in Beverly Hills.




October - Visited my best friend in Phoenix. Enjoyed Fall. Carved my Halloween pumpkins.





November - Traveled to Boston for work.  It's my second favorite east coast city after NYC.




December - Traveled to Boston for work (again) and then wrapped up the year at my parent's house for Christmas.



Wishing you health and happiness in 2017!

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!