Stranded Series Linkup

Happy Wednesday! Today, I am linking up with Shay for her monthly stranded series to answer the question, "What three Christmas movies would you take with you if you were stranded on a desert island?" This one was easy for me, as I am a HUGE Christmas movie junkie and love love LOVE watching all the "classics" in November and December. After careful thought, here are my top 3.

1. Home Alone. This is my all-time, FAVORITE Christmas movie. Even when it's not Christmas time and it's on TV, I will stop what I'm doing to watch it. I will never get sick of it. Classic.


2. The Holiday. This one almost made it to first place. Almost. True story: when I first moved into my house about 5 years ago, I had no internet or TV for about a week, so I watched this movie on my laptop every single night. I also recently watched it twice: on my flight to Boston, and on my return flight from Boston because I love it so much. It's such a great, feel-good holiday movie, and it doesn't hurt that Jude Law is in it. ;)

 

3. So my third pick is a tie between Elf and Christmas Vacation. Elf is another one that I watch annually and always quote lines from ("Santa, I know him!"). And Christmas vacation just recently was added to my holiday viewing list-- I had not seen it up until a few years ago, and now it's one of my favorites. Everyone can relate to it, right?!

 


Looking forward to reading what others have posted. :)

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!