Stranded Series Linkup

Happy Wednesday! Today, I am linking up with Shay for her monthly stranded series to answer the question, "What three types of Halloween candy would you take with you if you were stranded on a desert island?"  After compiling my list, I saw a common theme: Chocolate. Lots of chocolate.

As a child, I remember "ranking" my Halloween candy after a long night of trick-or-treating. I would dump my entire candy sack out in my room and segregate the contents based on my own personal ranking system.  The top 3 were the first to be eaten, so these are the ones that I would take with me on my island:

1. Snickers (You can never go wrong with this one.  Nothing beats a king size Snickers bar).
2. Twix (You get TWO of these per pack...double the yum!).
3. Milky Way (For when I'm sick of peanuts).

And on the flip side, since we're sharing our three favorites, here are the three worst offenders that I would find in my Halloween bag:

1. Dots (Do they still make those? They taste like plastic).
2. Mounds (Coconut with chocolate should be banned.  At least in my world.  Too overpowering of a flavor!)
3. Now-and-Laters (I call these wanna-be Starbursts).

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else chose!

 

Jasmin

1 comment

  1. Interesting twist by adding the three worst offending candies! I may have to steal, ahem! I mean, borrow, that idea for a future blog post!

    I agree with the Mounds and I'd add Almond Joy to the mix, too! I despise ANYTHING that has coconut shavings in it or on it. ICK! LOL!

    Fun list! Visiting from Stranded Link up.

    Ericka from A Quiet Girl’s Musings…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!