Friday Favorites

Happy Halloween weekend! For those going out and celebrating, be safe! Halloween is my least favorite holiday (Christmas is my favorite-- can I start playing Christmas music after this weekend?!), so my costume this year isn't too exciting or original: I'm going as a cat. :) I am, however, looking forward to seeing all the creative costumes other people come up with. I'm anticipating there to be a lot of political ones this year. Anyways, onto my favorites for the week!

1. This adorable costume. He's a mini candy corn. I found this on Ellen's twitter (from the Ellen Show). Cuteness overload. :)

 

2. This. This is so me. Anyone else feel me?


3. The upcoming 20% off sale at Sephora for VIB Rouge members. There are NO exclusions and this runs from Nov. 4th-7th. I'm planning on purchasing this limited edition set, and this mask set. The sets alone are a great deal, and even better so with 20% off.

4. Hobby Lobby. A new store just opened near me and I am in LOVE. It's like a cross between Home Goods and Michael's, two stores I also love. I've gone twice already.

5. This nail polish color. It's my new fav. I will be wearing it with my Halloween costume. Very fall-ish, a combination of blue and black.

Have a safe and Happy Halloween!

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!