Happy National Coffee Day!

It's national coffee day today! I feel like I should be on vacation instead of at work today, given how much I love coffee. Today should be a personal holiday for me. ;) I also think I need this sign in my kitchen. I found it at Home Goods last week.


I always wonder what I would be drinking in the morning if coffee had never been invented, and that thought makes me sad. I love my cup of Joe! I go to bed each night looking forward to it the next morning. I always have cold brew coffee in the morning, regardless of how cold it is outside (living in California helps). Cold brew coffee is just so good-- it's coffee that has been seeped in cold water for 18 to 24 hours. The result is a smooth, less acidic, more concentrated coffee experience. I add equal parts coffee concentrate and milk, and a few ice cubes. So good! I use this to make my cold brew at home. It's super easy and the cold brew concentrate can be kept in the fridge for up to two weeks. 


In honor of today, there are some coffee chains that are giving away free coffee. Click here to see where. Also, Peet's Coffee has free shipping today if you order online.

Alfred Coffee, one of my favorites!

Happy sipping!

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!