Friday just snuck up this week because Monday was Labor Day, but I don't mind. Short weeks are the best weeks. :) Here are my favorites from the week:
1. It's September! Bring on Fall, pumpkin everything, cooler weather, and all the cute clothes! I'm looking forward to (hopefully) finally being able to wear this scarf. It just screams Fall. :)
2. Nail art. I usually do my own manicures (I've been doing my nails for so long that I've become an expert), but I was traveling a few weeks ago and didn't have anything with me to do a manicure, so I found a highly rated salon in the area. The manicurist asked if I wanted some art, so I said sure, surprise me. Here's the design she came up with. Pretty, no? The only downside was it took forever to do.
3. This gold flatware set. I've been on the hunt for an affordable set and finally found one!
4. Intelligentsia hot chocolate. I LOVE Intelligentsia for their coffee, but decided to try their hot chocolate this past weekend. It was seriously the best hot chocolate I've ever had-- not too sweet yet rich and decadent (that's because it's made with real ganache chocolate). YUM!
5. This bar cart. Love. I saw it at the Williams Sonoma home store in San Francisco a few weeks ago. It comes in brass too.
Have a great weekend!