Friday Favorites

Happy happy Friday! This week has been brutal. I have been counting the days till Friday and it's finally here.

Here are my favorites for the week.

1. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
I contemplated going at the midnight release party at my local bookstore to pick up a copy, but at the last minute, decided I'd rather sleep. I did, however, pick it up the very next day. It's now sitting on my nightstand and I can't wait to start reading it! I'm traveling for work next week so I will be taking it with me on the plane. Has anyone read this? I have high expectations since I've read all the other books have loved them.


2. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sales ends this Sunday. I picked up this in pink and this cozy scarf for fall. I'm actually wearing the cardi right now as I type this-- it's super soft and is a blend of cashmere and viscose.

3. Are you one of those people who loves driving around and viewing open houses or new model homes? Yes, I am one of those people. I did that last weekend and stumbled across this gem of a model home. I LOVED the decor. Isn't it pretty?!



4. This dress. It reminds me of sunshine and happiness. It's perfect for a summer wedding or bridal/baby shower. I usually don't think of H&M for my go-to place for dresses, but popped in here and found this one. I then found that it's half off online. Score! :)

Have a great weekend!

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!