Friday Favorites - Travel Edition

Hello peeps! Happy Friday! I have been MIA due to work commitments, which included traveling for a conference. I'm glad to be back and home and back in the routine of things (I love my routine!).

Here's a little summary of my trip!

Me at the airport, waiting for the shuttle. I always dress super comfortably for a flight.


For those who were asking, my shoes are custom Nike shoes that I received as a gift. You can custom-make a pair here.


My conference was held in South San Francisco, which is about 20 minutes away from the city. They had the cutest little downtown area where we found some good places to dine.

 


After the conference, it was off to the city! I always visit the Williams Sonoma there to get decorating ideas.  The store in downtown is one of their largest (3 stories!).  How pretty are the pictures below?  I want that bar cart!

Can I decorate my whole house like this?  Love all the neutrals!

Hello pretty bar cart!

Speaking of beautiful, I like to pop into random hotels to see what they are like.  I popped into the Palace Hotel and it was gorg!  Look at that ceiling!  It's the perfect place to grab high tea. #pinkyup

Palace Hotel

One of my favorite spots to visit is the Ferry Building down by the warf.  It hosts a Farmer's Market on the weekends right outside, and inside there's a host of specialty shops and gourmet eateries.  Two of my favorite spots there are Blue Bottle Cafe (get the New Orleans iced coffee the next time you're there) and Miette, which specializes in pastries and macaroons.

Blue Bottle's New Orleans Iced Coffee

Miette's sea-salt chocolate tart

After that, it was more exploring on foot.

Grace Cathedral

Grace Cathedral doors

These houses remind me of Full House!

View from NOB Hill

And finally, it was time for dinner.  We ate at a great Italian restaurant called Fino.  The parmesan truffle fries were amazing.

Parmesan Truffle fries

Have a great weekend!

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!