1. Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
The sale opens to the general public today, the 22nd. I was able to shop the sale earlier (it's one of the perks of having a Nordstrom card) and scooped up some great finds for sale:
- I had been looking for one of these in pink for the longest time, and finally found it.
- This scarf will be perfect come fall...it screams fall colors and it's super pricey.
- And last, I can't wait to wear this. I love Fall and the cooler weather because it's all about layering cute pieces.
3. I love my Fitbit Flex and Tory Burch Fitbit bracelet (I blogged about both in a post here). For those who held off on purchasing the Tory Burch Fitbit bracelet in the past, the good news is that it's now on sale!
4. For my southern California peeps, it's Dine L.A. Restaurant Week in Los Angeles! It runs from July 18-31, 2016, including weekends. During this time, participating restaurants offer special menus for lunch or dinner at a discounted price. Lunch ranges from $15-$25 per person (2+ courses), and dinner ranges from $29-$95+ per person (3+ courses). Dine L.A. is a great way to try fabulous restaurants at a discounted price. For a full list of participating restaurants, click here.
5. Secret Life of Pets! I had been looking forward to this movie since I first saw the trailer earlier this year, and it was everything I had hoped it would be. I love pets and I love NYC, so win-win! Kevin Hart is the voice of the bunny and was hilarious. Go see it! You won't be disappointed. It's an awesome movie for both kids and adults.
Have a great weekend!