Friday Favorites

Happy Friday and Happy 4th of July weekend! I love this weekend for all the festivities and all the red, white and blue colors around town.

Here are my favorites for the week.

1. Kate Spade is having a sale on sale items!  It makes it the perfect time to stock up on Christmas gifts.  Now through Tuesday, July 5th, use code SUNSHINE to get an additional 30% off sale items.  I'm eyeballing this and this.  Super cute!

 

2.  Have you guys heard of Sarah Anderson?  She is behind the comic "Sarah's Scribbles" and creates the funniest cartoons.  I seriously laugh out loud when I read these because they're so true!  Here are some of my favorites that I'm sure many of you ladies out there (and gentlemen too) can relate to.


 

3. Starbucks' Pink Drink!  Have you guys seen this all over social media? The drink looks like Pepto Bismol due to the color, but is actually Strawberry flavored. It's basically the Strawberry Acai Refresher (which comes with real strawberries in it) mixed with coconut milk, thus giving the drink a creamy, milky appearance. I might just have to try it this weekend. Apparently, this drink is on the "secret" menu but has gained popularity due to social media.


4. This cookbook that I saw at a gift shop last week is now on my Amazon wishlist. It's a blend of two things I love: vegetables (even though I'm not vegetarian) and Middle Eastern flavors (being that I'm Lebanese, after all). The running joke in the family is that you can't be a vegetarian and be Middle Eastern since we love our meat too much. ;) It's like that one scene from the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding, where the aunt tells the boyfriend, "You're vegetarian? It's ok, I make you lamb." LOL.


5. Peonies! It's the last few bunches so I am enjoying seeing them bloom in my house. I'm always so amazed at how tiny they are when I first buy them, and then how big they get over the next few days. So pretty!


Have a wonderful 4th!

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!