What's Up Wednesday

Hello Wednesday!  Life has been so busy lately that I haven't been blogging in a while now.  I'm hoping to start up again, starting today. Today, I am linking up with Shay for "What's Up Wednesday," which consists of answering the following questions.


1. What We're Eating This Week
There have been so many events going on lately that I've been eating out a lot lately, but it's all been yummy food. Here are some of my favorites.

Spaghetti and Meatball Sandwich from The Carving Board.

Grilled Steak Torta from Porto's Bakery.

Cowboy Burger from Eureka.

2. What I'm Reminiscing About
Summers growing up as a kid where life was slow-paced and relaxing.  We'd swim in the pool at home for hours (and play with water balloons and super-soaker guns--remember those?!)

3. What I'm Loving
The longer summer days.  It gives me more time to do things after work because it's still light out, like taking a stroll outside and seeing the turtles swimming in the lake nearby.  The turtles are so funny-- if you're standing on the bridge, they will swim up to you and peek their heads out of the water in anticipation of food, even though there are signs prohibiting the feeding of the ducks and turtles.



4. What We've Been Up To
Birthday parties, friends and family visiting, and sight seeing!  Even though I have lived in southern California almost my entire life, there are still spots I haven't been to, such as the Getty Villa in Malibu.  I can now cross that off my list.  I visited there last week and it was amazing!  The grounds and antiquities are stunning.





5. What I'm Dreading
The continued heatwave...earlier this week, it was 106 degrees F! #toohot

6. What I'm Working On
Getting back into blogging!

7. What I'm Excited About
My birthday in August. :)

8. What I'm Watching/Reading
I'm watching "The Bachelorette" currently (I love all her cute outfits-- I think she's one of the best dressed bachelorettes we've had so far).  Case in point, she rocked this amazing dress a few weeks ago.  I'm on the hunt to find it for an upcoming wedding and haven't been successful.

 

And I'm reading Candace Cameron Bure's book about her time spent on "Dancing with the Stars," which is another favorite show of mine.


9. What I'm Listening To
As usual, the iHeartRadio app on my iPhone.  Love it!  I usually have it set to KIIS FM (I love listening to Ryan Seacrest in the mornings).

10. What I'm Wearing
Black slacks, a black and white top, and these super cute (and comfy) flats.

11. What I'm Doing This Weekend
My mother is visiting, so we will be going shopping, getting pedi's, and dining out.  It will be a relaxing weekend for us. 

12. What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month
Traveling to San Francisco!  It's one of my favorite cities. Can't wait to be there again.


13. What Else is New
Kate Spade is having a sale on sale items! Through Tuesday, July 5th, use code SUNSHINE to get an additional 30% off sale items.  I'm eyeballing this and this.  Super cute!

Thanks for stopping by!

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!