Weekend Recap

Why oh why do weekends pass so quickly? It seems like it was just Friday, and now, it's Monday once again. Sigh.

Here are some highlights from my weekend.

I finally saw the Batman vs. Superman:  Dawn of Justice movie.  Honestly, I don't understand why so many critics hated the movie.  It's not like we're expecting Oscar-worthy performances.  It's just a fun, action packed movie which I thoroughly enjoyed.  And staring at Henry Cavill (Superman) the entire time wasn't too bad either.  #perfectbonestructure


Does anyone else think he'd make a perfect Bond for the next round of Bond films?  He's British, tall, dark, and handsome.  I think he fits the bill.

And nothing goes better with a movie than...some burgers.  We grabbed some from The Habit after.  I might be in the minority here, but I like their burgers better than In-N-Out.


Sunday, the weather was beautiful (it finally stopped raining) so it was spent strolling around Beverly Hills and picking up some cupcakes from Sprinkles. 


This month only, they have the Black Velvet cupcake (dark chocolate cake with chocolate ganache frosting) which is amazing. Go try it.

Clockwise from top left:  Lemon Meringue, Cuban Coffee, Black Velvet, and Sprinkles.

Happy Monday!

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!