What's Up Wednesday

Hello Wednesday! Today, I am linking up with Shay for my eighth "What's Up Wednesday," which consists of answering the following questions.


1. What We're Eating This Week
A whole lotta different stuff! As the weather gets warmer, I tend to eat more salads. Also, I love frozen yogurt on weekends. I just discovered Yogurt Land and it's quite awesome.



2. What I'm Reminiscing About
The time I spent studying abroad in college in Marseille, France. I miss everything about it! I want to go back sometime in the next 3 years.


3. What I'm Loving
Two words: Black Velvet. It's the cupcake from Sprinkles available only in the month of April. It's a dark chocolate ganache cupcake (it's the one on the bottom right in the picture). It's seriously the best cupcake I've had in a while.

 

4. What We've Been Up To
Girls' Day/Night. I saw the musical Kinky Boots at the Pantages Theater in Hollywood a few weeks ago with my friend and some of her friends. After the show, we dined at Beso, which is Eva Longoria's restaurant. The food and ambiance were amazing!





5. What I'm Dreading
Hmm...nothing comes to mind, for which I am grateful.

6. What I'm Working On
Ma fitness! We have a step challenge here at work that's company wide, where we have to complete a certain number of steps over 6 weeks. So we've all strapped our Fitbits on and have become really competitive. Everyone wants to win.

7. What I'm Excited About
Longer days as summer approaches. And the warmer weather. It's been so nice lately that I have found myself walking outside more. Look at these pretty views!

 


8. What I'm Watching/Reading
I just caught up on Scandal last night...and let me tell you, I am not impressed with Olivia this season. If you are not caught up, do not read further (spoilers!). Now that she killed someone, I feel like she has crossed that line and no longer wears the white hat. Right?! Not cool. That's what made her different from everyone else, and now she's just the same.

9. What I'm Listening To
At work, usually the iheart radio app.

10. What I'm Wearing
These pants, this top in pink (on sale now!) and these comfy shoes.

11. What I'm Doing This Weekend
Going to the movies (I have been wanting to see Zootopia forever now), dinner with friends, and cleaning. My steam mop broke a few weeks ago and my new one finally came from Amazon so I'm actually excited to clean (note: I'm a neat freak and cleaning brings me peace).

12. What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month
Memorial Day! I love that it marks the start of summer and I love everything that goes along with it (BBQs, beach, warmer weather).

13. What Else is New
Has anyone watched the new ABC show The Catch? I've DVR'd the episodes but I'm wondering if it's good enough to start watching. There's nothing worse than starting a show, getting invested in it, only to have the show be cancelled the next season.

Thanks for stopping by!

Jasmin

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!