Friday Favorites

Happy Friday from a rainy Southern California. It's forecasted to rain all weekend. :( What can I say, we Californians do NOT like rain. And we hate driving in the rain, which will make Friday traffic even more terrible. Here are my favorites for the week:

1. Last week I shared that my favorite primer was this one, which prompted a reader to ask me what my favorite eye primer was. Well, it's this one. It keeps my eye makeup set all day so it doesn't crease or slick off.

2. Speaking of makeup, Sephora is offering 15% off all purchases (there are NO exclusions) for VIB Rouge members now through April 13th. Just enter code ROUGENOTE at checkout. I love Sephora because you can use codes such as these on things like perfume, which is generally excluded from savings at almost all department stores. I usually stock up on items I use the most during this time.

3. This cat. It looks like an owl, and I want it. It's the most adorable thing ever.  Doesn't it look like it's wearing a gray coat here?  #cutenessoverload


4. This Diet & Fitness Journal I purchased from Amazon. Although it's the age of smart phones and technology, sometimes, a little pen and paper is the way to go (especially for me-- I love planners). What I like about this one in particular is that it has a dedicated section for exercise. And the sleeve on the front comes off so it just becomes a black book that you can carry around, and no one will know that it's really a diet and exercise journal. Available here.


 

5. Coffee ice cubes. I make my own cold brew coffee at home, and have started using some of it to make coffee ice cubes. It makes my cold brew all that more rich:  normally the ice cubes melt and water down my drink, but now that's no longer an issue.


Happy Friday!

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!