Friday Favorites

Another Friday, another Friday Favorites link up post! Here are my current favorites:

1. Now that it's finally warmer, I have been been wearing my favorite scent paired with the matching body lotion. For some reason, when I only wear a scent without the body lotion, it doesn't seem as impactful, so I always do both.

2. Sales, Sales, Sales! Tory Burch is having a sale, as well as Kate Spade. I use this time of the year to start my Christmas shopping.



3. Casetify. I found them on Instagram this week and they have the cutest phone cases and phone accessories.

 

4. This nail polish color. Love! It's the prefect neutral shade. And it's on sale right now too. :)

5. Sprinkles Cupcakes. There aren't too many locations of these in southern California (which is probably a good thing because they're so darn good), so visiting one is always a treat. During the month of April, they have their exclusive Black Velvet cupcake available to celebrate their 10 year anniversary.  And in honor of the L.A. Kings being in the playoffs, they have an official LA Kings cupcake where a portion of the proceeds go to the King's Care Foundation.  So now you can eat your cupcake and still feel good, right? ;)

 

Have a great weekend!

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!