Happy Friday! I have been counting the days to Friday since Monday (it's been a busy, busy week). Here are my favorites for the week.
1. This amazing primer. It blurs all imperfections and wrinkles and keeps your makeup on all day. Yes, it's pricey, but a little goes a long way. Bonus: the gold specks.
2. This video below that was making its rounds on the internet. It's so funny! I crack up every time I watch it. So good. Hit play and enjoy!
3. For all you Star Wars fans, this is a pretty cool collectable, no? I saw it at Target last night. I may have to go back and buy it. :)
4. If you're a popcorn fiend like I am and love Skinny Pop (my favorite popcorn brand), you have to try this one. The only place I have found it so far is at Walgreen's. It has a subtle jalapeno flavor that's so good.
5. Today only, Peet's Coffee is offering a small drip coffee for only 50 cents in celebration of their 50th year.