What's Up Wednesday

Hello Wednesday! Today, I am linking up with Shay for my seventh "What's Up Wednesday," which consists of answering the following questions, plus the bonus question, "What is your best spring cleaning tip?"


1. What We're Eating This Week
I recently tried Hello Fresh food service (you can read my review post here) and I loved a lot of the recipes, so I have been making those for dinner.   I made the roasted chicken with lemon potatoes earlier this week.  Delish!

 

2. What I'm Reminiscing About
Visiting San Francisco with my parents two years ago.  We had the best time!

 




3. What I'm Loving
This amazing primer.  I received a sample of it and will be buying the full size soon.  It seriously blurs all imperfections and wrinkles.  #win

4. What We've Been Up To
Lots and lots of events.  I went to a cute baby shower a few weeks ago...how adorable is the rustic decor?  I had a great time catching up with friends.



5. What I'm Dreading
Hmm...nothing comes to mind at the moment.

6. What I'm Working On
Going to the gym regularly again.  I was sick in January and then again in March, so it's been a bit of a struggle.

7. What I'm Excited About
Summer coming up and the warmer weather!  I also love the recent time change.  Nothing is better than leaving work and still having lots of light outside.

8. What I'm Watching/Reading
I'm still watching the OJ Simpson miniseries on FX.  I'm also watching Daredevil on NetFlix.  What can I say, I grew up with two brothers and love all things Marvel. 


I also finished reading Emily Maynard's book. It was quite fascinating because it's not the life I pictured her having.  It was a quick read-  I finished it in two days.


9. What I'm Listening To
The iheartradio app on my iPhone.  It's pretty awesome.

10. What I'm Wearing
Right now, these comfy pants and this top (in pink, of course!).

11. What I'm Doing This Weekend
I'm seeing Batman vs. Superman and also seeing the musical Book of Mormon.  I've heard good things about it.


12. What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month
Warmer weather and no more rain (hopefully!).  It's been unusually rainy here in California this month.

13. What Else is New
The L.A. Kings made the playoffs, which start next month.  The sport's fan inside of me is excited.  Playoff hockey is awesome to watch live.


14. What is your best spring cleaning tip?
Well, I don't really spring clean, since I'm a neat freak and keep things pretty clean and organized year round.  I guess that would be my tip?  Keep things clean year round so you don't have to spring clean. ;)

Thanks for stopping by!

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!