Happy Friday! Friday is my second favorite day of the week because it's right on the edge of the weekend. My absolute favorite time/day is Saturday morning. I love sleeping in and waking up and having breakfast. It's my quiet time where I can reflect and relax.
Anyways, onto my Friday favorites!
1. I finally found what I've long been looking for...the perfect shade of baby pink nail polish. I think this shade would look great on any skin tone. I've had it on since Sunday, and as I type this on Friday morning, it's still not chipped. Try it. You will not be disappointed.
2. Hello Fresh food service. I received my first box this past Monday as scheduled, and it was so nice not having to worry about grocery shopping the entire week. Plus, I had meals waiting for me when I got home from the gym; I just had to cook them. I'll do a full post reviewing the service next week.
3. Two words: Hair glaze. Has anyone tried this? I was getting my hair cut last weekend and heard about this, so I decided to try it. It left my hair shiny and healthy looking, AND it's ammonia and peroxide free. The results last about 4 weeks (or longer if you only wash your hair once or twice a week), but I will definitely be getting it again after it washes out. I highly recommend this if your hair needs a boost or is starting to look a little dull. And there are options-- there are various tinted glazes or clear ones (I went with the clear one, as recommended by my hair stylist).
4. And speaking of hair, this little magic in a bottle is a must have if you have fine hair and are looking for volume. I have a lot of hair but it's fine, so no matter how much I tease my hair, it ends up going flat by the end of the day. I purchased a small bottle of this after I heard my hair stylist raving about it.
5. Magic Eraser. I'm way late to the party...but I finally purchased this...and it. is. amazing. This little cleaning tool makes my OCD happy. I have already gone around the house and removed all the scruffs from my baseboards with this. I can't wait to see what else it does. Anyone have any other tips of where/how to use this? Please share.
Have a great weekend!