What's Up Wednesday

Hello Wednesday! Today, I am linking up with Shay for my sixth "What's Up Wednesday," which consists of answering the following questions, plus the bonus question, "What is your favorite Easter tradition?"


1. What We're Eating This Week
I have the same thing for breakfast every day during the week: Greek yogurt with granola and blueberries. Lunch is usually soup or a sandwich. And dinner is pretty simple. I'll usually have some sort of protein, a healthy carb, and veggies. Here are some of my dinners from this week.



2. What I'm Reminiscing About
My trip up to Lake Arrowhead earlier this month with friends. It was beautiful!


 

3. What I'm Loving
The warmer weather! It will be low 80s the whole week, which is my ideal temperature.

4. What We've Been Up To
I have been working, going to the movies, having game nights with friends, and enjoying the warmer weather.

5. What I'm Dreading
Going back to the gym today. I've been sick and haven't worked out for 3 weeks so I'm not looking forward to it. I know the first day is always the hardest...I just have to get through it!

6. What I'm Working On
My taxes. :( I have to organize all my papers soon and dig everything up so I can go to my accountant.

7. What I'm Excited About
Trying some new recipes from the New York Times food board that I found on Pinterest. You can find the board here.


8. What I'm Watching/Reading
I have been watching the People v. OJ Simpson: American Crime Story. So good. I was very young when the trial took place, so it's riveting to watch the series.


9. What I'm Listening To
My Frank Sinatra station on Pandora. I've been doing a lot of food prep on the weekends for the week, and for some reason, I always have to listen to Sinatra when I cook.


10. What I'm Wearing
Right now I am wearing these super comfy pants and a white blouse.

11. What I'm Doing This Weekend
Organizing my closet. Well, more like purging, I should say. Overall, it's pretty organized but I have clothes I no longer wear that I need to donate or sell on Poshmark (you can find my Poshmark closet here to shop it). You can also get a $10 credit to use when you join using code HIUXW. I should make a general rule of donating or selling one item each time I buy something.


12. What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month
Easter! Holy Week is one of my favorite weeks.

13. What Else is New
I found this shirt last weekend and they only had it in a small, but how perfect is it?  I also found this one that I might get instead. It also speaks of the importance of coffee. ;)


14. What is your Favorite Easter Tradition?
As kids, we would dye Easter eggs the day before Easter. On Easter morning, we would have an egg smash game for breakfast. Each person took turns smashing another person's egg with his/her own egg. The last egg standing in the end would be the winner. I'm not sure where this tradition stemmed from, but I have some friends who do the same thing, so it must be somewhat well known.

Thanks for stopping by!

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!