Friday Favorites

Oh happy day...it's finally Friday! I hope you had an awesome week. Here are my favorites for the week.

1. The New York Times Food Pinterest page. I was so excited when I found this page (click here to see it). It was like hitting a recipe gold mine. I'm going to make this recipe on the weekend. It's Oven-Roasted Chicken Shawarma. How good does that look? And the ingredients are so simple. Yum.


2. This hand lotion. It's been so hot and dry in southern California that my hands have become red and irritated. I was using my regular hand lotion but it just wasn't cutting it, so I purchased this after reading the rave reviews. Totally worth it. Love this stuff.

3.   Candbury Mini-Eggs.  I may or may not have bought three bags of this because it's only around at Easter time.  I blame my best friend for introducing me to these in high school.  I have been hooked on them ever since. #noshame


4.  This mask.  It's seriously the best one I've tried.  Ever.  I use it once a week.  Put a thin layer on, wait about 20 minutes or so, rinse it off, and prepare to be amazed.  You will notice that all your blackheads have magically vanished.  Yes, this little container is a bit pricey, but it's so worth it.  Hey, it's cheaper than a facial, right?

5.  Peet's Coffee!  Between now and March 9th, you can get half off any beverage.  Just print or show this coupon.  Don't their drinks always come out so pretty too?



Have a wonderful weekend!

Jasmin

1 comment

  1. I looove Cadbury Eggs and they are tough to find here!!! I've noticed that they're definitely one of the things expats tend to stock up on if they get a chance to go to the States during Cadbury season:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!