Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! I am so glad the weekend is here so I can sleep in. I have been sick for the past two weeks and I'm finally on the mend and starting to feel normal again.  As always, here are my favorites for the week.

1. Beauty Blender
I know I'm late to the party, but I finally broke down and purchased one of these to try (in this color). Yes, it's a bit overpriced for a small sponge, essentially, but it makes your makeup look flawless! I am a fan. Be sure to buy this cleaning solution with it-- it will help remove every last bit of makeup from it.


2. Caudalie 
I recently started using Caudalie's line of moisturizers and serums on my face for both day and night and I am a huge fan of this brand now.  It's French and a lot of their products are formulated with grape extract.  For night, I've started using this cell renewal night cream, and it is amazing.  It is a little on the pricey side, but a little goes a long way.  It's basically an exfoliating cream that works overnight while you sleep so you wake up to brighter, smoother skin. #fan


3. The People v. OJ Simpson: American Crime Story
I've watched the first two episodes of this and I am hooked! So good. I was very young when the trial took place, so it's riveting to watch the series.


4. You Don't Know Jacques 
My new favorite color!  I usually wear dark polish and this is one of favorites right now-- it's a mix between brown and gray.  Available here.


5. Sugar Rush by Johnny Iuzzini
I found this book at Home Goods and had to get it. Not only are the pictures stunning, but the recipes are written in such a way that are very easy to follow. Available here.



Have a great weekend!

Jasmin

1 comment

  1. beauty blender all the way!!! so glad i came across your blog through the linkup and i can't wait to read more! hope you'll stop by mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!