What's Up Wednesday

Today, I am linking up with Shay for my fifth "What's Up Wednesday," which consists of answering the following questions, plus the bonus question, "What is your favorite Valentine's Day Treat?"


1. What We're Eating This Week
I'm doing a three-month fitness challenge at the gym so I've been eating healthy. Breakfast is usually a protein smoothie. Lunch is usually a salad.  And dinner is usually protein, a healthy carb, and veggies. In particular, I've been eating a lot of chicken and turkey.

 

 

2. What I'm Reminiscing About
Christmas-time...it's my favorite time of the year and it went by WAY too fast.

3. What I'm Loving
The days slowly getting longer again. When I left work yesterday, it was still a little bit light out which made me so happy. Leaving work when it's dark is depressing.

4. What We've Been Up To
A lot of late nights at work these past two weeks because of audits.

5. What I'm Dreading
More rain coming from El Nino...we're getting more rain next week, and when that happens, no one knows how to drive out here.  We Californians are just not used to rain. ;)

6. What I'm Working On
My 3-month fitness challenge competition at the gym. The boot camps are killer and always make for an awesome workout.

7. What I'm Excited About
The temperature slowly warming up.  Today it was sunny and 70 degrees out.

8. What I'm Watching/Reading
I'm about to start watching the X-Files! I recorded the first two episodes and I'm excited to watch them. Back in the day, I was a HUGE X-Files fan and watched every episode until Mulder left. After that, the show just wasn't the same without him.  #mulderandscullyforever


9. What I'm Listening To
Adele's new album 25. So good!


10. What I'm Wearing
Right now I'm wearing my gym clothes because I'm too pooped to get up and shower.

11. What I'm Doing This Weekend
Having dinner with friends at one of my favorite pizza joints in Los Angeles. Take a look at this work of art they serve there.

 

12. What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month
Going to Lake Arrowhead with friends for a ski weekend. There should be plenty of snow given El Nino this year, and we're staying in a huge, cozy, cabin.



13. What Else is New
I'm thinking of chopping off my hair and going short...yay or nay? Here's my current length (I'm on the left).


14. What is your favorite Valentine's Day Treat?
I would have to say Godiva chocolate, specifically their extra dark chocolate truffle, which I think they have discontinued. :( I'm hoping they come out with a substitute soon.


Thanks for stopping by! I'm looking forward to reading all the other posts.

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!