Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! Here are my favorites for the week.

1. This foundation. 
I used to use a much more expensive one (around $70), so I'm very happy that I found this one recently (it's only $39).  I have received so many compliments on my skin since I've started using it.  It has a natural look to it, so you don't feel like you're caked on with foundation like some other brands, but it provides build-able coverage too.

2. dineL.A. Restaurant Week!
It's one of my favorite weeks of the year!  dineL.A. Restaurant Week is a 14-day dining event that takes place in over 300 restaurants throughout L.A. county, offering specially priced lunch and dinner menus.  I will be dining at one of the participating restaurants this weekend.  For a complete list of participating restaurants, go here.


3. Spin Class
I recently started taking spin class again at my gym (the last time I did spin was probably 6 years ago) and once again, I love it!  It's super high intensity and burns a zillion calories.  My type of workout!


4. Trader Joe's Organic Tomato & Roasted Red Pepper Soup
I tried this for the first time this week and now I'm sad I missed out on eating it for so many years.   It's amazing.  Go buy it.  Nutrition data available here for my health-conscious foodies.


5. Chameleon Mexican Cold Brew Iced Coffee
This cold brew is sold exclusively at Whole Foods (click here to see where it's available).  It's blended with cinnamon, almond milk, and vanilla.  I add milk to it, a few ice cubs, and sip happily.  I'll do a review post of this cold brew soon.

Have a great weekend!

Jasmin

1 comment

  1. I'm so jealous that you're taking Spin classes! I used to take them a bit back in college and have wanted to get back into ever since. Such an awesome workout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!