Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! I have been counting the days to Friday since Monday since this was my first week back at work since the Christmas break.

Here are my favorites for the week:

1. My coworker brought me back this handmade necklace from her holiday in India. So pretty! I can't wait to wear it. I love chunky pieces.


2. This dry shampoo. I've tried many dry shampoos over the years, and this one is by far my favorite. If you have dark hair like I do, I recommend getting this tinted version instead of the original one.

3. These Tory Burch ballet flats. I brought them after Christmas on sale. They are super comfy because they don't have the hard leather band in the back that some of the older Reva flats do (the band cuts into my skin after a while).

 


4.  This adorable pink Valentino bag (so me, but sadly, super expensive...why must all the pretty things be so pricey?!)  For those who aren't as obsessed with the color pink like I am, here's the version in black.


5. The Bachelor
Yes, one of my favorite shows is back (it's a guilty pleasure of mine because I love getting sucked into the drama) and this year, they have Bachelor Fantasy Draft! My coworkers and I each completed a draft and we're anxiously waiting to see who will rack up the most points.

Below are my picks. I chose Lauren B. (the flight attendant) as the winner because she seems down to earth, genuine, sweet, and charming. It's the type of girl I picture Ben choosing. And although I initially thought before the season started that Ben was too boring, he is growing on me and I do think he's one of the most genuine bachelors that have been on the show and he is truly there to find the right woman.


Happy Friday!

Jasmin

5 comments

  1. You should try the TB Minnie Travel Flats! They are the most comfortable TB flats ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip! I'll look for those the next time I shop. :)

      Delete
  2. those tory burch flats are life! im obssesed and wish i could get more! and i really need to get on watching the bachelor! So glad I came across your blog in the linkup! I can't wait to get to know you and your blogging journey better this year! Hope you'll stop by mine as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by. :) I'll check out your blog shortly. Love meeting new bloggers. :)

      Delete
  3. I swoon for those Valentino pink purses! Stopping by from Friday favorites! And of course I love the TB flats, who doesn't?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!