Favorite Golden Globe Gowns

I love watching awards shows, but mainly for the beautiful fashion. Half the time, I've only seen a few of the movies or shows that are nominated, so I'm not too concerned with who is nominated and which actors and/or films win.

Here are my favorite gowns from the Golden Globe Awards that were held yesterday. I loved all the colors! I would have to say my favorite gown was the one worn by Jenna Dewan Tatum. 

1. Jenna Dewan Tatum
I loved everything about this dress, but I especially loved the pockets...because every girl can use a ballgown with pockets.


2.  Amy Adams
I could never pull off orange, but she looked great!



3.  Eva Longoria
The belt and the detailing on Eva's dress were so pretty!


4.  Julianne Moore
I loved this dress because of the sleeves and the sparkle.


5.  Zendaya
This dress was beautiful, but I think it's a bit too overwhelming on Zendaya's slim frame.


What were your favorite dresses?

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!