Friday Favorites: Christmas Movies

For this week's Friday Favorites, I have decided to share my top 5 favorite Christmas movies. I love watching Christmas movies throughout December while sipping on hot chocolate.

5. Jingle All The Way
This is more of a children's movie, but it made the cut, since it has some overly cheesy lines that I love.  And I'm sure every parent can relate to frantically trying to find that one gift their child has his/her heart set on. #turboman
 
 

4. Elf
My friends and I quote this movie regularly because it has some of the best lines. AND it's set in NYC. NYC + Christmastime = Perfect.


3. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
I saw this movie for the first time last year (I know, I'm late to the party) and loved it so much that I then watched every single other National Lampoon's movie. They were all great. I love this movie because of all the outrageous-ness that ensues.


2. The Holiday
What can I say...I LOVE this movie. It *almost* made it to first place in my book. I love the characters, the story, the two houses, and most of all, being from southern California, I understand the California Christmas they talk about (e.g. Warm Santa Ana winds this time of year). I also love when Cameron Diaz's character visits England in all it's snowy glory. What's funny about this movie is that when I first moved to my house, I had no internet or TV for about a week, so I watched this movie every single night on my laptop.


1. Home Alone
Home Alone is hands-down my favorite Christmas movie...maybe even possibly my favorite movie ever. I could be doing something around the house and if I see it on TV, I stop everything and watch it even though I own the movie on DVD. It's just that good and I'll never get tired of it. It's the first movie I'm making my future kids watch at Christmastime.


What are some of your favorite Christmas movies?

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!