Nordstrom Fall Clearance Sale

I had no idea the fall clearance sale was going on at Nordstrom from the 5th to the 15th of November until I went shopping with my mom yesterday and noticed what a zoo it was in the shoe salon. Between now and the 15th, you can save up to 40% on items, both in store and online.

I bought a few items while I was shopping with my mom, two of which were on sale:

1.  I bought these shoes since I was looking for something neutral and comfortable.


2.  I bought this over-sized tunic for the weekend.


3.  I bought these live-in slim stretch leggings, although they weren't on sale (the salesperson informed me that these usually never go on sale, since they sell so well). They are super stretchy, comfortable, and reversible (the other side is a bit more shiny). I would recommend buying one size down, since they run big.  I was a bit hesitant about buying these, since some leggings get baggy after one wear, but I read the online reviews for these and they were pretty good.  After trying on a pair at the store, I was sold.  They are quite possibly the most comfy pair of leggings I have every worn.  Try them, you won't be disappointed.  One tip from the salesperson:  Wash and air dry these instead of using the dryer, so you can enjoy them for years to come.


Here are some other items that I'm eyeballing:

1.  These Nike shoes, since I need new ones for the gym...and they have to be pink, of course. ;)


2.  These pink pumps.


3.  This long cardigan for Fall.


4.  These Michael Kors boots. 


Happy shopping!

Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!