Show & Tell Tuesday: Halloween Costumes

I forgot today is "Show & Tuesday," so you lucky readers get two posts in one day.  For today's show and tell, I am linking up with Andrea to tell you about some past Halloween costumes I have worn.

Halloween is not one of my favorite holidays, so I've never been one of those people to go all out and dress up. I prefer to stay at home and hand out candy, while seeing what all the cute babies and toddlers are dressed up as.

If I do have to dress up, I usually stick to simple costumes that are in-expensive that I can wear my ordinary clothes with too. I haven't dressed up in years, but during my early twenties I would go to my friend's annual birthday/Halloween party, which was always a blast.  One year I went as an angel, and another year I went as a cat. I've also gone as a nurse.  Pretty simple, right?  Growing up, for some reason, my mom had me be a French maid for about four years in a row. I have no idea why, but I didn't seem to mind.

One of my favorite Halloween memories ever is from when I studied abroad in southern France during college. I lived in student housing that had lots of international students from all over the world, and we had a HUGE Halloween party.  Everyone dressed up.  The foreign students even carved pumpkins and decorated.  Who knew Halloween was so huge in Europe?  It was so festive and fun.  Happy Halloween!



Jasmin

No comments

Thank you for reading and for your comment! Have a wonderful day!